- Please click here for the El Naturalista size chart.
- The Iggdrasil was inspired from a trip to Finland and is known as the Tree of Life in Nordic mythology. It was an immense ash tree, planted by the gods, rooted at the center of the universe with branches that encompassed the whole world.
- The upper is made from Spanish leather.
- Decorative back lace-up.
- Inside zipper closure for easy on and off.
- Leather and textile lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Leather insoles are a recycled carbon compound that give added support and breathability.
- El Naturalista® uses leftover rubber that most would consider industrial waste and reutilizes it to make these original soles. The inspiration of the 'Iggdrasil' is reflected with its tree bark design.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Summer Adequate supply women shoes El Naturalista Iggdrasil N148 Brown BOTH Ways