- Click here for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the Lucchese Fit Guide
- Become a master of Western fashion with the gorgeous detail and artistic style of the M4862 boot from Lucchese®!
- Rich calfskin leather upper.
- Shaft features intricate stitching, silver-tone studs, and contrast leather designs that are inspired by pre-Renaissance European art.
- Modern, straight topline in the front complemented by a soft scallop at the back.
- Side pull-on straps for easy entry.
- Smooth leather lining provides a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned leather insole for all-day comfort.
- Snip toe.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel cap for long-lasting durability.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design, meticulous construction, and cushion comfort insole.
- Handcrafted in Leon, Mexico, the boot making capital of the world, combining the finest leathers available throughout the world.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 12 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring / Summer 2017 Spring Summer women shoes Lucchese M4862 Black BOTH Ways