- Proudly handcrafted in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory in Ethiopia.
- The natural comfort and durable leather of the Oliberte® Nishia will make this an ideal everyday shoe.
- Please note that this style fits a full size too small the brand recommends ordering a full size larger. Ex. If you are normally a size 7 order a size 8.
- Premium leather upper.
- Moccasin-toe wedge design.
- Traditional stitch-down stitching around base.
- Three-eyelet design with poly-blend laces.
- Stitchdown design around base.
- 100% goat leather lining for a great next-to-skin feel.
- Water-based PU comfort insole with heel stabilizer.
- Vegetable tanned leather midsole.
- Natural crepe rubber outsole and wedge.
- Map of Ethiopia embossed on sole.
- Built on our Lalina last.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Autumn Best Of Popularity women shoes Oliberte Nishia Dark Grey Brushed Wax BOTH Ways